Overheard at Extreme Conference
Top 5 (OK, 6) Comments Overheard at Bluebeam Extreme Conference 2017
Bluebeam eXtreme Conference 2017 wrapped up last week in Los Angeles. At the conference were more than 950 people representing 511 companies, with attendees from 48 US states and 7 countries. Here are a few of our favorite quotes from conference participants.
6. “We need to stop treating tech as a risk on projects and start treating it as a way to mitigate risk.”
5. “Get biggest complainers on board 1st, then other collaborators will say ‘No one’s complaining-guess it’s going well.’”
4. “I use it as a verb. I always say I’m Bluebeaming it right now, leave me alone.”
3. “If the field can’t use it, it’s virtually useless.”
2. “This isn’t your grandfather’s construction site. Technology is here.”
1. “Imagine if people knew how to turn their phones on Do Not Disturb mode during conferences.”
See more conference highlights by searching for #BBextreme and #overheardatbbextreme on Twitter, and follow us @Bluebeam.